Carroll Students Capture Gold, 19 Times, at State SkillsUSA Competition
Nineteen students from the Carroll County Career and Technology Center earned gold medals at the 39th Annual State SkillsUSA competition.
Students from the Carroll County Career and Technology Center competed in the 39th annual Maryland State SkillsUSA competitions on May 4 and 5.
Nineteen students received gold medals and will advance to the national competition this summer in Kansas City. This is the largest contingent of students the Career and Technology Center has ever sent to the national competition.
- Promotional Bulletin Board: Kaitlin Gulotta, Beth Keller, Amanda Stambaugh
- Residential Wiring: Foster Gillis
- CNC Milling: Jared Dash
- Diesel Technology: Ben Rasche
- Welding Fabrication: Brady Green, Patrick Brauning, Tyler Hudson
- Computer Programming: Matt Demers
- Advertising Design: Molly Marshall
- Video Product Development: Dylan Prechtel, Katrina Mollar
- Photography: Chris Zaykoski
- Commercial Baking: Faith Frazier
- HVAC: Michael Owens
- Health Knowledge Bowl: Claudia Bogash, Selena Kelly, Melissa Union
- Broadcast News Production: Amy Held, Judy Hemler, Tara Barmoy, Patrick Cassup
- Automotive Refinishing Technology: Ryan Harrell
- Health Knowledge Bowl: Katie Bangerd, Emily Dean, Sam Cody, Kelly McThenia
- Graphic Design: Amanda Baldwin
- Diesel Technology: Tyler Bruchey
- Architectural Drafting: Haley Hahn
- Computer Programming: Zach Stuart