Report: Eldersburg Ranks as 6th Highest Earning Town in Maryland
No other Carroll County towns ranked in the top 50.
Eldersburg ranked as the 6th highest earning town in Maryland, with an average income of $131,840, according to a recent Wbaltv.com report.
Other highest earning cities listed in the countdown include:
- #5: Olney with an average income of $134,444
- #4: Severna Park with an average income of $144,559.
- #3: North Potomac with an average income of $170,766.
- #2: Bethesda with an average income of $195,636.
Finally, the highest earning town in Maryland:
- #1: Potomac with an average household income of $233,279.
Census data shows Eldersburg’s population to be more than 30,500 residents living across more than 10,800 housing units. The census also shows 42% of Eldersburg resident 25 and older hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
No other towns in Carroll County are listed in the top 50. The closest town in proximity was in Baltimore County, #32: Owings Mills.