Carroll County's commissioners met with the Board of Education Tuesday to discuss education beyond funding and buildings.
Carroll County Superintendent Steve Guthrie pledges better communication in the future.
“There are already an excessive number of gun regulations on the books and the state should focus on criminal activity and not infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens." --Commissioner Doug Howard
Were you in Baltimore celebrating with the Super Bowl champions?
Carroll County showed its purple spirit in Baltimore Tuesday as the Ravens returned home Super Bowl champions.
Dozens of local scholarships are available through funds managed by the Community Foundation of Carroll County.
Hundreds head to Annapolis to testify for and against a package of bills that would tighten gun regulations in Maryland.
Carroll County Public Schools have closed three times so far this school year.
This week's featured piece of high-end real estate in Carroll County was built in the 18th century.
The U.S. Postal Service announced it will end Saturday mail delivery by Aug. 1. Speak out: How will this affect you?
See More on Patch
- Why Has Carroll County Lost Population?
- Commissioner Agenda: FY14 Budget, School Closing, Board of Ed Fund Balance and More
- Commissioner Agenda: Education Forum, FY14 Budget Priorities, Transportation Plan and More
- Two Bills Meant to Increase Compliance with Open Meetings Act Move Forward in Annapolis
- Carroll's Senators Host Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Gun Legislation