Invite a friend
Thinking Out Loud
Carroll County Public Library hosts this interactive webinar on topics of current interest. A national facilitator moderates the discussion nationwide followed by a local facilitator moderating a discussion inside the classroom. Topics will vary month to month. The March topic focuses on "Peace is an effect, not a cause." What is the meaning of this statements? Is peace something that can be acquired ormust it be created? Open to all older adults in the community. Registration is required.
|Where||Carroll Lutheran Village 300 Saint Luke Cir, Westminster, MD 21158|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Carroll Lutheran Village
Carroll Lutheran Village offers assisted and independent living services to older adults in Westminster. The community offers club and social activities, transportation, a monthly activity calendar and more. For more information please call the number provided.
Other events here
- Awareness Through Movement Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Pre-Diabetes Tomorrow, May 22, 3:00 pm
- Drawing & Painting Monthly, 8:30 am–11:00 am
- An Overview of CIA Technical Operations (including ARGO) Mon, Jun 10, 1:00 pm
- Alzheimer's Support Group Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm