St. Paul's United Church of Christ, 34 West Green St., will be holding a decorator showroom fundraiser to benefit its Capitol Campaign Building Fund.
The church will host a Decorator Show House in the current parsonage (Brenneman Property) with a tour of the Parsonage and Sanctuary. As part of the event there will be a "Caring Cafe" food service and crafters in Fellowship Hall on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The show is on Fridays and Saturdays through Oct. 28 from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. and on Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets cost $20.
Decor done by the following local decorators and designers:
- Front Entrance by Barbara Brown Interiors, Inc.
- Entry Hall by Jody Ledford, decorator
- Parlor by Carroll Street Decor, Sheri Hirst, interior designer
- Dining Room by Barbara Brown Interiors, Inc.
- Water Closet by JCM Studio of Decorative Arts, Jutz C. Moreland, designer/artist
- Chamber Hall by Jody Ledford, decorator
- Master Bedroom & Bath by Davis Upholstery, Bill Davis, decorator/artist
- Nursery by Martha Bubert Interiors, Westminster Design Center, Martha Bubert, interior designer/artist
- Guest Bedroom & Bath by M Interiors, Julie Moreland, interior designer
- Balcony Porch by Lucy Kuchma, student decorator/artist and Thom Ballantine, designer/artist
- Sun Room by R n R Interiors, Rani Ruby, interior designer
- Servant's Hall by Jody Ledford, decorator
- Man Servant Quarters by Elizabeth & Co, Sharon Beaver, Roxane Brewer, Karla Moore, Susan Watkins Decorators and Furniture Artists
- Woman Servant Quarters by Elizabeth & Co, Sharon Beaver, Roxane Brewer, Karla Moore, Susan Watkins Decorators and Furniture Artists
- Kitchen & Butler's Pantry by Makosky Antiques, Stella Makosky, decorator
- Side Porch by Thom Ballantine, designer/artist
- Parsonage Lawn by Douglass Lawn and Landscaping, Clyde Hirt, landscape designer
Visit www.stpauls-ucc.org or call 410-848-5975 for more information.