Carroll Lutheran Village has launched a new web site to provide richer content and improved functionality for users interested in the Westminster continuing care retirement community. The site, www.clvillage.org, went live on January 6.
The new site includes the following enhancements:
· Virtual tours of select residences and common areas
· Electronic forms to request more information or schedule a visit
· Online employment and volunteer applications
· An improved donation page
· A direct feed from the Village’s social media pages
· Frequently asked questions
· A mobile component that will make the site compatible with most smartphones
“The new site has a fresh, new look with a wealth of information about life at Carroll Lutheran Village, as well as the Village’s philanthropic mission and rich history in the community,” said Brenda Becker, Vice-President for Marketing and Communications. “The site also includes many features that today’s older adults expect to find when searching for a retirement community, rehabilitation services, assisted living or skilled nursing care.”
Carroll Lutheran Village is an accredited, not-for-profit continuing care retirement community in Westminster with approximately 700 residents in 398 homes and apartments, 50 assisted living suites in the Diven House and 103 skilled nursing beds in the Health Care Center.