Guilianova's, 11 East Main Street
Owner Billy Schroeder invites guests to pick up a meal or even let Guilianova’s host their holiday celebration at their location.
Below are meal options available, prices vary depending on choices and serving size:
- Gran Manier Ham- a Mauer & Miller, smoked boneless ham injected with Gran Manier, pineapple juice & clove (serves 6-8)
- Butter & Sherry Injected Boneless Turkey Breast (Serves 6-8)
- Prime Rib of Pork- 8 rib center cut of pork roast-[bone in], butterflied and coated with Basil, Rosemary, Pesto, rolled & tied
- Beef Wellington- whole tenderloin of beef wrapped with mushroom paté & puff oastry (serves 10)
- Filet Stephanie- 8 ounce tenderloin filet wrapped with veal farci and a puff pastry served with a red wine reduction
- Crab Mascarpone- domestic jumbo lump crab tossed with a mascarpone cream cheese, Worcestershire, Old Bay & parmesan cheese
- Shrimp Paté- domestic jumbo shrimp with cream cheese & creole seasoning
Orders need to be in by Wednesday, Dec. 19. For more information or to discuss order options and pricing contact Billy at 410-876-7425.
Safeway Grocery Store, 444 WMC Dr. #116
Safeway offers both a turkey and a ham meal as well. Both of these meals serve 6-8 people and are offered for both the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
- Turkey Dinner ($44.99): Meal includes a 10-12 pound cooked turkey, 2 pounds of stuffing, 3 pounds of mashed potatoes, 24 ounces of gravy, 15 ounces of cranberry sauce, 12 rolls and an 8-inch pumpkin pie.
- Spiral Ham Dinner ($54.99): Meal includes a 7 - 7 1/2 pound spiral ham, 2 1/2 pounds of mashed potatoes au gratin, 2 pounds of corn medley, 2 pounds of green bean casserole, 12 rolls and an 8-inch apple pie.
- Prime Rib Dinner ($74.99): Meal includes 4 pounds of prime rib, 2 ½ pounds of scalloped potatoes au gratin, 2 pounds of corn medley, 2 pounds of green bean casserole, 12 dinner rolls and an 8-inch apple pie.
According to the Safeway deli staff, there is no order deadline; however orders will be subject to availability.
Farmhouse Feast Includes:
Dinner for 4: Slow roasted turkey and sides ($44.99)
Dinner for 8: Your choice of turkey or ham and sides ($79.99)
Sides: Bread or celery stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans with ham, cranberry relish, gravy, rolls, pumpkin pie with whipped topping and pumpkin bread.
Meal must be ordered and picked up before 5 p.m. close on Christmas Eve.
Order online here.
Giant Grocery Store, 405 N Center St # 100
Giant grocery store offers a variety of meals to serve different appetites.
- Turkey Dinner ($49.99): Meal includes a 10-12 pound fully cooked turkey, 48 ounces of mashed potatoes, 48 ounces of stuffing, gravy, 14 ounces of cranberry relish, 12 dinner rolls and a pie. Serves 6-8 people.
- Ham Dinner ($49.99): Meal includes a cooked 7-9 pound spiral ham, 48 ounces of sweet potato casserole, 48 ounces of butternut squash, 12 rolls and a pie. Serves 6-8 people.
- Rib Roast and Beef dinner ($99.99): Meal includes a 4-6 pound Angus Boneless Rib Roast, 48 ounces of garlic mashed potatoes, 48 ounces of sweet potato casserole, 24 ounces of creamed spinach, 24 ounces of beef gravy, 12 dinner rolls, and a choice of 1 – 8” pie: apple, pumpkin, or sweet potato. Serves 6-8 people.
There is also a turkey dinner and ham dinner available for two people; those meals cost $24.99 each. There is not an order deadline but the Giant deli staff recommends ordering as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of these meals.
2153 1/2 York Rd., Timonium
HoneyBaked Ham offers a variety of holiday dinner options including:
- Cornish hen Dinner
- Boneless ham dinner
- Pot Roast Dinner
- Prime Rib Dinner
- Turkey Breast Dinner or Feast
For full listing, prices and to order click here.
The HoneyBaked Turkey Breast Feast includes: 2.5 pound HoneyBake Turkey Breast, 2 pound package of Yukon mashed potatoes, 2 pound package of cinnamon apples, 24 ounce package of turkey gravy. ($48.95 per portion)