The City of Westminster's Department of Public Works has announced that scheduled items collections and bulk trash removal will operate on a revised schedule for the Presidents Day holiday week.
The revised schedule for waste removal services within the City limits will be effective Monday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 22 and is as follows:
- Monday – CLOSED – No brush/tree limb pickups, next scheduled pickup date is March 4
- Tuesday – Metal for entire city
- Wednesday – Bagged yard waste, no loose leaves
- Thursday – Bulk trash for residents East of MD RT31
- Friday – Bulk trash for residents West of MD RT31
Household trash service provided by Ecology Services will NOT change.