Check out some of these Halloween themed goodies in Westminster. Know of others? Add them in comments.
Starry Night Bakery has pumpkin and skull cookies among others. Cookies are $2 each.
Birdie's Cafe is offering grilled cheese fingers and blood red tomato bisque for $8 and Candy Corn Latte.The Sideways Cafe is featuring pumpkin martinis made with pumpkin liquor and vodka for $8.
The CUP Tea Bar has Swamp Water tea with Halloween sprinkles in it ($1.59/mug) as well as Auntie's Pumpkin Pie tea, a black tea.
Johansson's Dining House has Pumpking beer, brewed by Southern Tier, for $5.50 a glass.
Rafael's Restaurant has Sam Adams Octoberfest and Pub Dog Harvestfest for $5 a glass.
The Artisan Wine Company has the following tasty drinks available:
- Sam Adams October fest on draft $5.50
- Harpoon's UFO Pumpkin Ale Micro draft $5.50
- Flying Dog "Dog Toberfest" Micro $5.50
- Brewers Alley "Kolsch" Micro $5.50
- Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale bottles
- Dead Bolt "Red blend" bottle (wine) $24
- Troublemaker "Red Blend bottle" (wine) $36
- Curious Beast "Red Blend bottle" (wine) $35
- Brazin "old vine zin" (wine) $35