'Twas the Day Before Christmas, and all through Downtown, There's so many stores open -- your choices of gifts will abound!
Even if you're a last minute elf, there's no need to panic -- virtually every store and restaurant is open in downtown Westminster on Christmas Eve, ready to fulfill your holiday gift needs. What's better, most gift wrap, eliminating the midnight tape-and-scissor grab (not that I'm familiar with that, no not at all).
So here's the list of amazing shops and restaurants open on Christmas Eve, complete with their hours -- Have a Holly Jolly Downtown Christmas!
- Artworks & Apparel Boutique: 10am to 3pm
- Belisimo's: 10:30am to pm
- Cal Bloom's Barber Shop: 8:30am to noon
- Coffey Music: 10am to 3pm
- Giulianova: 9am to 1pm
- Gotham Comics: 10am to 5pm
- Furnace Hills Coffee Company: 9am to noon
- Harry's Main Street Grille: Open until 4pm
- Hickory Stick: 10am to 3pm
- Maggie's: regular hours (also open Christmas Day at 6pm)
- Olde Liberty Shoppe: 9am to 3pm
- O'Lordan's Irish Pub: 11am to 8pm (food; pub open 'til later)
- Papa Joe's: 11am to 4pm
- Rafaels: Regular hours
- Sidetracked: 11am to 3pm
- Unique Jewelry: 10am to 2pm or later
From all of us Downtown, have a wonderful holiday! See you around Downtown! Don't forget to like us on Facebook -- www.facebook.com/downtownwestminster.