Baltimore County police have arrested five men in two , according to a police statement.
Each man is charged with attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault, it states.
The following were arrested, and are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center, according to the statement:
- Ronald Anthony Williams, 20, of the 3400-block of Berwyn Ave., Gwynn Oak
- Ryan Antwon Johnson, 19, of the 8700-block of Lisa Ln., Randallstown
- Christopher Ramgeet, 18, of the 8200-block of Township Dr., Owings Mills
- Merez Lamar Ferguson, 21, of the 1100-block of Martinez Dr., Westminster
- Jeffrey Micah Jackson, 20, of the 6700-block of Bonnie Ridge Dr., Pikesville
"Williams was released from Sinai Hospital after being injured during the fight," the release states.
At about 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to 9 Spectator Lane in Garrison for the report of a stabbing.
Since then, they have been investigating a multiple stabbing at the townhouse, as well as a shot fired near the area.
Police say that five people drove up to the home in a white Crown Victoria, and argued with people in the house.
The argument and stabbing took place at the front door and in the front lawn, police have said.
Williams was among the three stabbed in the incident, said spokeswoman Detective Cathy Batton.
Two others in the home were also stabbed, she said.
Police are still investigating one shot that was fired nearby, at the intersection of Spectator Lane and Fitzharding Ave.
Stay with Pikesville, Owings Mills and Reisterstown Patches for updates.