The Board of Education of Carroll County will hold the following meetings in December. The public is encouraged to attend.
- Joint Board of Education/Board of Commissioners Meeting, Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 1:30 p.m. at the County Office Building, room 003. There will be no time for citizen participation at this meeting.
- Combined Regular and Administrative Board Meeting Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 5 p.m. at the Board of Education Offices. There will be time for citizen participation at this meeting.
View the agenda and back-up materials for the Dec. 12 Board meeting at www.carrollk12.org, click on Board of Education Meeting Agenda and Documents on the home page.
View the meeting live on cable Channel 21 or go tohttp://www.carrollk12.org/admin/commedia/cetv/streaming/default.asp.
For more school news, see these links:
- School Superintendent Says of Budgets: 'We are at a Tipping Point in our School System'
- When Does School Close For Christmas In Westminster?
- Police Continue Investigation into Liberty High School Bomb Threats