.

Weekend Weather: Rain Here, There, Everywhere

This weekend is going to be a wet one, both here and at the beach.

This weekend, you’d have to travel far to escape the threat of rain. From Maryland out to the coast, there’s a 20 - 30 percent chance of rain just about everywhere. 

But if you must try the beach, aim for it looks like your best bet is Virginia Beach, where there’s just a 20 percent chance of rain every day until Sunday. Today, temperatures will reach the mid 80s with mostly cloudy skies, dropping to about 70 at night. Saturday, skies will be partly sunny, with temperatures reaching close to 90 degrees. At night, clouds return and temperatures will drop to the mid-70s. Sunday expect clear skies and a high temperature near 93 degrees.

In Ocean City, there is a 20 percent chance of rain today, with partly sunny skies and a high temperature of just 81 degrees. Tonight, temperatures drop to the low 70s with the same chance of rain. Saturday there’s a 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon and skies will be mostly cloudy. Temperatures will reach the mid-80s and drop to the mid-70s at night, when there’s the same chance of rain. On Sunday the sun should come out between mostly cloudy skies. The high temperature will be in the high 80s, dropping to the mid-70s at night. There’s a 30 percent chance of rain all day and night.

At Rehoboth Beach expect clouds today with a high temperature in the mid-80s. There’s a 20 percent chance of rain today and tonight, when temperatures drop to the high 60s. Saturday brings a 40 percent chance of rain all day. Skies will remain cloudy with a high temperature near 91. At night, temperatures will drop to the mid 70s. Sunday there's a 40 percent chance of rain all day with a high temperature in the low 90s. At night, temperatures drop to the mid-70s

Closer to home:

Friday: Mostly cloudy with temperatures in the high 80s, cooling to the low 70s tonight. There’s a 30 percent chance of rain tonight.

Saturday: 30 percent chance of rain with temperatures in the high 80s and mostly cloudy skies. At night, there’s a 40 percent chance of rain when temperatures drop to the low-to-mid-70s. 

Sunday: 40 percent chance of rain with mostly cloudy skies and a high temperature near 90 degrees. At night temperatures will drop to the mid-70s with cloudy skies and a 30 percent chance of rain. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the Westminster Patch newsletter.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something