Even if you're not a musician, after walking into Coffey Music on Main St., you'll want to be one. This independently owned and operated store is loaded with acoustic and electric guitars, basses, keyboards, amps, drums, brass instruments, pianos, violins and all things music. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are there to assist and their passion for music shows through. Instrument sales, rentals and repairs are performed by Coffey Music. But don't be surprised to find someone in the store strumming on a guitar, as this is a place where musicians just want to hang out.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance access
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Classes, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Full refund within two weeks with receipt; no refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes