Emmanuel Baust United Church of Christ
According to the pastor of Emmanuel Baust UCC, the church was originally founded by German immigrants in the late 1700s. Standing out on the hill, the chapel overlooks a large breadth of farmland. The church grounds include the main chapel and separate buildings for the offices and classrooms and a cemetery. Youth classes, Sunday school and other events are held regularly. The main cemetery located behind the main church parking lot is open daily for visitors and closes at night.
- Hours: Sunday school: 9am. Worship: 10:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible ramps are located at the main chapel and side office building.
- Founding Date: 1700s
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: United Church of Christ
- Congregation size: 200
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes