Harry's Main Street Grille
Founded in 1946, Harry's Main Street Grille has become a dining landmark in downtown Westminster. Now in its third generation of ownership by the Sirinakis family, Harry's offers a great selection of American cuisine including burgers, paninis, wraps and pastas. Their famous hot dogs are served Coney Island style with chili, mustard and onions, but definitely not sauerkraut! Customers who absolutely must insist on having sauerkraut on their hot dogs will have to pay $85 for it in accordance with Harry's longstanding policy. Their dining room was remodeled in 1999, and Harry's also offers a private room. Catering is available both on and off premises, and on weekdays they offer delivery to local businesses.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 7am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street level with no steps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1946
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun