Human Services Programs of Carroll County
Human Services Programs of Carroll County provides services to people of Carroll County in the form of survival help. It works with you to help obtain food stamps, unemployment and health benefits if needed. This is a very busy office and it is recommended that you have an appointment before you go to lessen the wait time. This office is right in the heart of Westminster.
- Fax: 410-857-8793
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 8am - 4pm Fri 10am-4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, elevator
- Founding Date: 1987
- What makes this community special?: As Carroll County's Community Action Agency, we work to identify our citizens' basic needs and offer programs to address those needs. We would not be able to do this without the great support we receive from the generous community in which we live.
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Services: Emergency and Energy Assistance Family Support Center Housing and Shelter Programs Child Care Food Program Second Chances - Free Store Opportunity Works - Job Readiness/Life Skills Neighbors In Need Holiday Program Volunteer Opportunities
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Scope: Local
- Type: Child welfare, Homelessness and housing, Human rights, Literacy/education
- Mission: To improve the quality of life and self-sufficiency of at-risk and low-income Carroll County residents by providing assistance with basic needs, advocacy, linkages to resources and opportunities to enhance life skills.
- Annual dues: Tax-deductible donations accepted year round