Fine dining, a brewery, a bar and catering services are all offered by Johansson's Dining House. A downtown Main Street favorite, Johansson's opened in 1994 and serves lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. There are five different dining rooms in this historic 1913 building. The building also houses Johansson's own brewery -- the Two Headed Pheasant Draught House -- and the Down Under, which is a bar, grill and billiards spot. Enjoy crab cakes, veal, chicken, fish or steak in the Parlor overlooking Main Street, or stop by and refill your jug of their carry-out house brew.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun, 2pm - 10pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 2pm - 10pm. Lite fare served: Sun - Thu, 10pm - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11pm - midnight. Brunch: Sun, 10am - 3pm. Bar is open daily until 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible entrance, but limited access once inside.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, beef, veal, chicken, salads, sandwiches, snacks, appetizers, Sunday brunch, on-site brewery
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Award-winning crab cakes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic