Little People's Place
Little People's Place has extremely qualified, educated and experienced staff. It uses a faith-based curriculum based on scientific research, clinical studies and years of personal experience and education. Little People's Place offers a variety of programs including full-time care, preschool class, pre-k, enrichment classes, kindergarten care and school-age care. The school has received the Carroll County's Best Award for 11 years! Call or visit the web site for more information.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking
- Founding Date: 1974
- Number of students: 300
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: All faiths
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Licensed through the Maryland State Department of Education. Staff members particpate in the Maryland Child Care Cedential program.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Follows MSDE guidelines
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 1
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Active member on Carroll County board to develop curriculum and host student teachers each semester. We participate in seasonal events including parades, carnivals, conventions, and food and supply drives for Carroll County Food Sunday.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Ages: 2 - 10
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 10
- Average personnel training (years): 10
- What's your organizational philosophy?: We are commited to the development of the whole child; socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. We keep an open line of communication between families and staff to create a happy, healthy environment.