As a casual dining spot, with a bar and deck, Rafael's offers a great selection on its menu, appealing to everyone's tastes. The full bar, where someone is always bound to be hanging out, features TVs and Touch Tunes (a modern jukebox). There is a quiet dining area as well, and the back deck is very popular in the warmer months. Rafael's has live entertainment Friday nights and a DJ on Thursdays. Free lunch delivery is available Monday through Friday from 11am to 3pm, and don't miss the extensive catering menu for special events.
- Hours: Lunch, Dinner: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, 11am - 10:30pm; Sat, noon - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm. Breakfast: Tue - Fri, 7am - 11am; Sat, Sun, 8am - 1pm. Bar is open until 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soup, salads, tapas, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, burgers, entrees, breakfast, beer, wine, full bar, catering menu
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Tapas and appetizers menu—features items such as grilled asparagus, Rafael's shrimp, crab dip, bruschetta, Clams Casino, wings
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tapas
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun