Sidetracked Antiques & Design
Sidetracked Antiques & Design is a cozy little shop tucked next to the train tracks. The owner, Patty Keener, opened the store in 2003 prides herself in her wide collection of unique clothing and jewelry.
- Hours: Tue, Thu, Fri, 11am - 5pm; Wed, 11am - 3pm; Sat, 11am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The strong value put on the intimate community.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What are you looking for? Can I help you re-invent yourself?
- Antiques specialties: Women's clothing & jewelry
- Antiques services: Appraisal