Stables restaurant 410-840-8181
Since 1996, Stables has served Westminster with live entertainment, local seafood and great steaks. Nestled in a western atmosphere, the wood, brick and dark green interior feels cozy. There is plenty of room on the parquet dance floor every Friday and Saturday night, featuring live country music on its raised stage. Stables has tables to accommodate families and a huge bar area with 4 TVs and an oversized projection TV that is great for watching all your favorite sporting events. At the Stables in Westminster you will find all your favorites including appetizers, soups/salads, overstuffed sandwiches, poultry, seafood, beef, and pork with the entire menu available for both dining in and carryout. Make sure to try our famous Crab Cakes and visit the Stables web site for the entertainment schedule.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11:00am - 10:00pm; Fri - Sat, 11:00am - 1:00am; Sat, 6:00am -1:00am - Sun, 7:00am - 10:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: level entrance, ramps inside
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Menu includes appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, chicken, seafood, beef, and pork entrees. Stables t-shirts are also available for purchase.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Stables specialty is their crabcake. Breakfast is available every Saturday and Sunday at the restaurant
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The manager at Stables says he loves the Westminster area.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Crabcakes, steaks and pasta dishes are popular among Stables' patrons.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 37
- Features: Breakfast, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: casual