The White Rabbit Gift Shop
With a vintage boutique feel, customers have to remind themselves that The White Rabbit Gift Shop is really a thrift store. Supporting the Carroll Hospital Center since 2005, the shop is staffed by volunteers and the proceeds go to the Auxiliary at the hospital.
Attractive displays are arranged throughout the shop, which sells home decor, clothing, children's items, furniture and books. Donations of clean, used items in good condition are accepted at the shop.
You can follow The White Rabbit Gift Shop on Facebook. Items purchased support your local hospital.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 10am - 4pm; Sat, noon - 4pm. First Friday of each month, open until 6pm. Donations accepted during shop hours; contact Hospital Auxiliary for volunteer opportunities.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, flush sidewalk and entrance in front, ramp in back; restroom is accessible; may need to move some merchandise to maneuver wheelchair inside
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fabulous selection of clothing, home decor, furniture, dishes, kitchen items, toys, seasonal, books, shoes, antiques, all in good condition. The shop does not accept donations of mattresses, electronics, computers, large appliances, or damaged items.
- Return policy: All sales are final, no returns.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The Westminster and Carroll County community is very generous. Donations of merchandise and monetary donations have helped to fund many needed projects at the hospital.