Tomlin Technology is a full-service networking and computer repair solutions company serving Westminister and the surrounding communities. The company offers a wide range of services, including computer repairs, remote support and on-site services. Some options include hard drive destruction, data backup solutions, hardware installation, IT consultations, help desk support and network design and printer set up. Additional services include server installations and maintenance, as well as pick-up and delivery of equipment. Check its website for details on services or call for information on prices.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm
- Founding Date: May of 2010
- What makes this community special?: We develop relationships with each of our customers that is based on trust. Our customers also know that they can give us a call anytime they are having computer problems. From small issues to computer crashes, we are here to help you!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Computer services: Backups/archiving, Networking, Repair, Setup/configuration, Troubleshooting
- Computer specialties: PC
- House calls: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Customer service is the most important part of Tomlin Technology. We go above and beyond for all of our customers.
- License/certification: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Association of Computer Repair Business Owners (ACRBO) Member, Carroll County Technology Council Member
- Specialties: IT Support, Repairs & Maintenance