Westminster High School
Westminster High School, home of the Owls, is one of the largest of the eight high schools located in Carroll County. With approximately 1,800 students, Westminster High School offers a comprehensive curriculum with courses ranging from remedial to advanced placement. Rounding out the academic offerings is a robust selection of extra-curricular activities, including boys and girls sports teams, student government, arts, drama, marching band and a host of clubs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1899
- Number of students: 1,800
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the Maryland Department of Education.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 104 teachers
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Arts, drama, sports, journalism, year book, clubs, student government, arts, chorus, dance, marching band